Oracle Database 12c SQL and PL/SQL New Features 1.0 Training & Placements in Chennai ISQL GLOBAL
Oracle Database SQL and PL/SQL New Features Ed 1
(Course Materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered from Oracle University to those required for Foreign Opportunity)
(Government of India Approved Education Center - SQL STAR)
The Oracle Database 12c: SQL and PL/SQL New Features training introduces you to the new features available in Oracle Database 12c. Explore the
latest features available in SQL language and feature enhancements in PL/SQL, data types, language performance and data warehousing.
this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service.
Oracle Database 12c: SQL and PL/SQL New Features training introduces you to the new features available in Oracle Database
12c. Expert Oracle Universityinstructors will help you explore the latest features available in SQL language and feature enhancements
in PL/SQL, data types, language performance and data warehousing. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata
Express Cloud Service. Learn To:
Benefits to You
- Understand the FETCH clause to limit the rows returned by a SQL query.
- Takeadvantage of the invisible and hidden columns.
- Makeuse of the IDENTITY column to automatically generate the numbercolumn.
- Utilizethe ACCESSIBLE BY clause to create a white list of PL/SQL units.
- Grantroles to PL/SQL packages and standalone stored procedures.
- UnderstandSynchronous Materialized Views.
- Identifyways to improve query performance against OLAP cubes.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service.
When you walk away from this course, you will have gained a better understanding of the data warehousing new features available in
Oracle Database 12c. This includes maintaining multiple partitions and SQL for pattern matching.
- Knowledgeof Oracle Database, Structured Query Language(SQL), Basicprogramming concepts such as IF-THEN statements, loops,procedures, and functions
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- System Analysts
- Project Manager
- Create Invisible and Hidden columns in a table
- Understand enhanced DDL capabilities using ONLINE keyword
- Identify additional new features available in SQL Language
- Identify the increased length limits of data types
- Configuredatabase for extended data type
- Understand SQL IDENTITY column
- Identify SQL Column enhancements defaulting on explicit NULL and using asequence
- Identify additional feature available in Data Types such as ANYDATA, andGATEWAY
- Understand fine grained access controls for packaged procedures
- Define invoker's rights function that can be result cached
- Implement ACCESSIBLE BY clause
- Grant roles to PL/SQL packages and standalone stored subprograms
- Identify PL/SQL functions that can run faster in SQL
- Maintain Multiple Partitions
- Use FETCH clause in SQL queries
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service
- Course Agenda
- Review the Oracle Database 12c SQL and PL/SQL documentation andadditional resources
- Overview of SQL Developer 4.0
- Course Objectives
- Schemes used in this course
- Classroom account information
- SQL Row Limiting Clause
- Enhanced DDL capabilities using ONLINE keyword
- Invisibl eand Hidden Columns
- Additionalfeatures in SQL Language
- Using SQL IDENTITY Column
- IncreasedLength Limits of Data Types
- ANYDATAtype Enhancements
- SQLColumn enhancements
- Additiona lPL/SQL Enhancements
- Whatis a White List?
- PL/SQLfunctions that run faster in SQL
- GrantingRoles to PL/SQL packages and standalone stored sub programs
- Understanding Invoker's right and Define r's right
- Multi partition maintenance operations
- Improving Query Performance Against OLAP Cubes
- Reviewof partitioned indexes
- Overview of Synchronous Materialized View Refresh
- SQLfor Pattern Matching
- Whatis in Exadata Express?
- Evolving from On-premises to Exadata Express
- CloudDeployment Models
- OracleExadata Express Cloud Service
- Introduction to Oracle Cloud & Oracle Cloud Services
- ExadataExpress for Users & Developers
- Getting Started with Exadata Express
- ServiceConsole & Web Access through Service Console