R12.2 Oracle Service Fundamentals Training Institute in Chennai (ISQL Global)
R12.2 Oracle Service Fundamentals training is applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, Release 12.1 and Release 12.2. It's designed to help you set up and modify key service request and Oracle Tele Service features to fit your organization's business practices.
Benefits to You
- This R12.2 Oracle Service Fundamentals training is designed to help functional administrators who have limited programming knowledge how to modify key Oracle Tele Service and service request functionality to fit your organization’s business needs.
- You will learn how to set up service requests to handle a wide variety of customer problems, while learning how to automatically assign those service requests to the right group for resolution.
- Create service request types for a wide variety of needs. Configure reports and automatic notifications.
- Prevent agents from logging duplicate requests. Understand the different html and Oracle Forms interfaces.
- Set up service request security. Generate tasks automatically at service request creation.
- Set the capture additional service request information.
When you walk away from this course, you will feel comfortable setting up service requests to handle different customer problems. You'll know how to automatically assign those service requests to the right group for resolution, and more.
This course is applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, Release 12.1 and Release 12.2.
Introduction to Service and Oracle TeleService
- Work with service request charges
- Understand creation of a service request via the Contact Center and Service
- Request form and the different items of a service request
- Identify the basic requirements for creating a service request
- Understand the different types of security and the responsibilities required
- Navigate within Oracle Tele Service interfaces
- Define the key concepts of work assignment and how work is automatically assigned
- Set up and send automatic notifications
- Configure the User Interface
Service Request Overview and Basic Setups
- E-Business Suite Application Foundation
- Customer Management Features
- Service Request Management
Additional Basic Setups
- What is a Service Request?
- Setting Up Service Request Types and Statuses Overview
Setting Up Service Request Security
- Categorizing Customer Problems and Resolutions
- Response and Resolution Times
Setting Up Work Assignment and Distribution
- Service Request Security Types
- Standard Service Security
- Custom Security
Modifying Service Request Reports
- Work Assignment and Distribution Overview
- Work Types
- Types of Automatic Work Assignment
- How Automatic Task Assignment Gets Triggered
- Seeded Report Data Definitions and Templates
- Modifying a Report Template Overview
Capturing Additional Service Request Information
- Events That Trigger Notifications
Items in Service Requests
- Different Capture Methods
- Contact Center Extended Attributes
- Types of Extensible Attributes
Automatic Generation of Service Request Tasks
- Items You Can Log Service Requests Against
- What Is Oracle Installed Base?
- Setting Up Inventory Items for Oracle Installed Base Tracking
Checking for Duplicate Service Requests
- When to Generate Tasks Automatically
- Setting Up Task Generation on Contact Center Attributes Overview
- Overview of Task Generation Setup Based On Request Type, Problem Code, and Items
Setting Up Electronic Approvals and Records
- When to Use Duplicate Checking
- Setting Up Duplicate Checking
Getting Started with User Interface Modification
- Electronic Approvals and Records
- Electronic Approvals and Records Required Setup: Overview
Setting Up Oracle Knowledge Management
- Basic UI Modifications
- Basic Oracle Forms UI Modifications
Setting Up Charges
- Oracle Knowledge Management Overview
- Searching the Knowledge Base
Setting Up Customer Care
- Verifying Inventory Attributes for Charges
- Creating Service Activities and Billing Types
- Contact Center Dashboard
- Creating Profile Variables