Oracle eBusiness Suite Essentials for Implementers Training & Placements in Chennai "ISQL GLOBAL"
R12.x Oracle E-Business
Suite Essentials for Implementers
(Course Materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered
from Oracle University to those required for Foreign Opportunity)
(Government of India Approved Education Center)
Oracle E-Business Suite training introduces you to the R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite, covering basic navigation skills and essential topic areas. This course provides a functional foundation for all E-Business Suite applications.
E-Business Essentials for Implementers training helps you build a functional foundation for any E-Business Suite Fundamentals course. It's ideal for those who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
Benefits to You
- Accessand navigate within Oracle Applications using the User interface.
- Understandmajor architectural components in R12.1 E-Business Suite.
- Identify and describe the benefits of R12.1 footprint.
- Explain the basic concepts of System Administration.
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields.
- Recognizethe different entities shared between multiple applications.
- Identifyfeatures of Multiple Organizations and Multiple OrganizationAccess Control (MOAC).
Get a sound understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite, including navigation, key business flows, functionality, and integration points between products. Smoothlyimplement and start using the applications, so that your organization can quickly realize the full value of Oracle E-Business Suite.
Features & Benefits of Oracle Workflow
- Use the Workflow Monitor to monitor a Workflow to completion.
- DescribeAlerts and test a Periodic Alert.
- Describe the features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications.
R12.1Oracle E-Business Essentials for Implementers: Overview
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
Navigatingin R12.1 Oracle Applications
- Course purpose
- More help about documentation and other resources
- OU courses
Introduction to R12.1 Oracle Applications
- Logginginto and logging off from Oracle Applications
- Accessing Responsibilities
- Using forms & menus
- Data Flow Across Oracle Applications
- Enteringdata using forms
- Retrieving,Editing and Deleting records
- Accessing Online Help
- Running reports and programs
Fundamentalsof System Administration
- Introduction to R12.1 Footprint
- Benefits of R12.1 Footprint
- R12.1E-Business Suite Architecture
- BasicTechnical Architecture
- Overview of Oracle file system and directories
- BriefOverview/Introduction about Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway
Fundamentals of Flexfields
- Application Security Overview
- Function Security
- Standard request submission (SRS)
SharedEntities and Integration
- Basicsof Flex fields
- Define Value sets
- Define Key Flexfields
- Define Descriptive Flexfields
- Planning Decisions
Fundamentalsof Multiple-Organization and Multiple-Organization Access Control(MOAC)
- Sharedentities and non-key shared entities
- Overview of E-Business Suite business flows and integration
Fundamentals of Oracle Workflow & Alerts
- Introduction to Multiple-Organization and Multiple-Organization Access control(MOAC)
- Types of organizations supported in the Multi-Org model
- Multiple-Organization Access Control Setup and Process
- Report ing across entities
- Key Implementation considerations
Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications: Overview
- Overview of Workflow
- Oracle Workflow Home Pages
- Work listWebPages
- Workflow Monitor WebPages
- Overview of Alerts
- Difference between Workflow & Alerts
- Oracle BI Applications: Overview
- Oracle BI Applications: Multisource Analytics
- Application Integration: Security
- Application Integration: Action Links
- Guided Navigation
- Deployment Options