Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Rel.22.214.171.124 Training & Placements in Chennai ISQL Global
Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Rel 9.2
The Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Rel 9.2 course has been updated through update image 15. It provides an overview of PeopleSoft basic concepts and how they are used in the Human Capital Management product family. It is a prerequisite for other HCM application classes.
The Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Rel 9.2 course has been updated through update image 15. In this course, you'll learn about central
concepts of the PeopleSoft system using HCM as an example. Participate in hands-on learning with expert Oracle University
Benefits to You
- Describe HCM applications and functionality.
- Explore the PeopleSoft system and applications using various navigationmethods.
- Work with the PeopleSoft Online Help.
- Access HCM’s wide variety of self-service transactions throughPeopleSoft Fluid User Interface.
- Describe the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA), concepts of effectivedates and action types.
- Identify the types of relational database tables that are used inPeopleSoft.
- Explain the PeopleSoft Process Scheduler and reporting tools.
Enroll in this course to develop a better understanding of the central concepts of PeopleSoft and how these concepts and technologies are
implemented in HCM. You'll become familiar with PeopleSoft features and functionality that are used in HCM. Furthermore, you'll help
Users realize both the capabilities and enhanced usability of HCM applications, while improving the productivity of your
- Functional Implementer
- End Users
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Project Manager
Navigating Through the PeopleSoft System
- Describe PeopleSoft HCM core products and functionality
- Navigate and searching within the PeopleSoft application and onlinedocumentation
- Work with the PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface as a self-service User
- Explain the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture
- Identify the types of relational database tables used in PeopleSoftproducts
- Explain what reporting tools are available in PeopleSoft applications
- Describe how the Process Scheduler operates
Working With PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
- Using PeopleSoft Online Help
- Assigning and Organizing Favorites
- Viewing and Updating Data Within a Record
- Describing Elements of Components
- Retrieving Data Through Search Pages
Understanding the System Structure
- Describing PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
- Personalizing PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
Working With Tables
- Explaining Effective Dating
- Explaining PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture
- DescribingAction Types
- Describing the Structure of PeopleSoft Tables and Relational Databases
Running Human Resources Processes and Reports
- Describing Characteristics of Transaction Tables
- Identifying Processing and Defaulting Tables
- Describing Characteristics of the Translate Table
- Identifying Types of PeopleSoft Tables
- Describing Characteristics of Control Tables
- Processing and Viewing a Human Resources Report