R12x Oracle Order Management Fundamentals 1.0 Training & Placements in Chennai ISQL Global
R12.2 Oracle Order Management Fundamentals
(The Course Materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered from Oracle University to those seeking for Foriegn
(Government of India Approved Education Center)
This R12.X Oracle Order Management training teaches you how to use Oracle Order Management. Learn how to set up modules like Oracle Inventory,
Receivables, Pricing, and Shipping Execution that affect sales order creation and processing; create and process sales orders.
R12.2 Oracle Order Management Fundamentals training teaches you how to perform the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that
Oracle Order Management facilitates. Participate in hands-on activities to solidify new skills; use the functionality described
in the class and applyit to your daily job.
Benefits to You
- Setup Oracle Order Management.
- Manageexceptions and holds.
- Usekey order flows.
- Setup inventory, receivables, shipping execution, and basic pricingfunctionality.
- Definecredit checking.
- Createprice lists.
- Defineprocessing constraints, transaction types, defaulting rules, orderholds, and User defined attributes at the order header and linelevel that enable you to record additional information on thesales order.
- Createsubinventories, units of measure, and items.
- Create customers, payment terms, and defining credit checking.
- Createprice lists, as well as discount and freight and special chargelist modifiers.
- Setup shipping execution, including freight carriers, freight costtypes, document sets, and container load details.
By investing in this course, you will develop a deeper understanding of the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that Oracle
Order Management facilitates. You'll also learn how to perform required setup steps. The se steps include creating customers,
transaction types, defaulting rules, and price lists. This course also includes information about enabling multiple organization
access control (MOAC), specifically for Oracle Order Management.
- E-BusinessSuite Essentials for Implementers
- NavigatingOracle Applications
- InventoryManagement Fundamentals
- FinancialsFunctional Foundation
- R12.2Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
of Oracle Order Management
- Create and use price lists, modifiers, qualifiers, and price books
- Explainshipping flows within the order-to-cash lifecycle
- Setup and use shipping entities to perform shipping-relatedactivities
- Setup multiple organization access control for Oracle OrderManagement
- Definesubinventories, units of measure, and items
- Defineitem orderability rules
- DefineUser defined attributes for orders and lines
- Definecustomers, invoice information, and credit checking
- Explaintax-related setup steps
- Setup profile options and system parameters
- Setup processing constraints, defaulting rules, and transaction types
- Usescheduling and workflow
- Executethe order-to-cash lifecycle with different order types
Order Entities and Order Flows
- Orderto Cash Lifecycle
- Integrationwith Other Products
- Oracle Order Management Capabilities
- Whatis Oracle Order Management?
- OrderCapture and Order Fulfillment
- Overview of Oracle Order Management
- DropShipments Across Ledgers
- Sales Agreements
- Orderto Cash Lifecycle with PTO Models and PTO Kits
- Managing IR-ISO Changes
- Orderto Cash Lifecycle with Standard Items
Multiple Organization Access Control Setup
- Booking an Order
- EnteringOrder Lines
- Using Order Organizer
- Copying Orders
- Entering Order Header Main Information
- EnteringOrder Header Additional Information
- Applying Sales Credits
Oracle Inventory Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Using MOAC in Oracle Order Management
- OrganizationStructure in Oracle Applications
- Setting Up MOAC
Oracle Receivables Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Receipt to Issue Lifecycle
- Setting Up Locations
- Inventory Organizations
- Usesof Units of Measure
- Unitsof Measure
- InterorganizationShipping Networks
- InventoryOrganization Structure
Oracle Order Management Setup Steps
- Key Customer Related Concepts in TCA
- Defining Payment Terms
- Overview of Credit Checking
- Overview of Trading Community Architecture
- Defining Invoicing and Accounting Rules
- Adding Customers in Order Management
- Defining Credit Checking on the Customers Page - Profile Tab
- Defining Credit Checking on the Customers Page - Profile Amounts Tab
Holds, Order Purge, and Exception Management Setup
- Workflowin Transaction Types
- Order Management Setup Steps
- Overview of QuickCode or Lookup Types
- Overview of Document Sequences for Order Numbering
- ProfileOptions and System Parameters
- Defining QuickCode or Lookup Types
- Overview of Transaction Types Window
- Overview of Order Header and Order Line Processing Flows
Basic Pricing Setup
- Generic Holds
- Seeded Holds
- SpecifyingHolds Framework
- Hold Sources
- Orderand Quote Purge
Overview of Shipping Execution
- Overview of Pricing in the Order to Cash Process
- Add Items to Price List
- Secondary Price List
- Creating a Price List
- ManualPrice List Updates
- CopyPrice List
- ImplementationSteps: Setting Key Profile Options
- PriceList Maintenance: Overview
- Delivery Leg
- Move Orders
- Shipping Execution Flow
- Trips and Stops
- Pick Release
- Deliveryand Delivery Lines