Oracle NoSQL Database for Developers Training & Placements in Chennai ISQL Global (Government of India Approved Education Center – SQL Star Oracle Authorized Training in Chennai Institute – ISQL Global)
(The Course Materials and Course Completion Certificates are issued from Oracle University to those required for Foreign Opportunity)
In the Oracle NoSQL Database for Developers Ed 1 course, you will learn how to use the Oracle NoSQL Database developer APIs for Java. You will also
discover how to access the KVStore from a Java application to store and manipulate data in a KVStore.
In the Oracle NoSQL Database for Developers Ed 1 course, you will
learn how to use the Oracle NoSQL Database developer APIs for Java. You will also discover how to access the KVStore from a Java
application to store and manipulate data in a KVStore.
- Understand the key concepts of the NoSQL technology and when to use theOracle NoSQL Database versus an RDBMS.
- Learn todesign the schema for a Java application using a table basedapproach as well as a key value pair approach.
- Learn tocreate the code for storing, manipulating and deleting data storedin a KVStore.
- Handleexceptions and implement security, consistency, and durabilitypolicies for the KVStore and an application.
Benefits To You
You will identify the features and benefits of the Oracle NoSQL Database and
will discover why and how Oracle NoSQL Database is used to store
data, generally Big Data.
- UnderstandingBig Data
- RelationalDatabase Concepts
- Javafundamental programming
- Encryptdata and create consistency and durability policies according toapplication requirements
- Design aschema for Oracle NoSQL Database
- Use Oracle NoSQL Database APIs in an application to create, retrieve,and update data in a KVStore
- Big Dataand NoSQL Overview
- Oracle NoSQL Database: Overview
- Schema Design
- Application Specific Requirements
- Creating Tables
- Writing Data To Tables
- Retrieving Table Data
- Manipulating Data Stored in Key-Value Model
- Configuring Consistency
- Configuring Durability
- Creating Transactions
- Handling Large Objects
- Accessing a Secure Store
- Handling Exceptions