Introduction to Oracle NoSQL Database 1.0 Training & Placements in Chennai ISQL Global
Introduction to Oracle NoSQL Database
(The Course Materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered from Oracle University to those seeking for Foreign
(Government of India Approved Education Center - ISQL Global)
This Introduction to Oracle NoSQL Database training will help you identify the key features, benefits and use cases of the Oracle NoSQL
database. You'll learn to identify the key considerations while designing a schema and an application for an Oracle NoSQL database.
Introduction to Oracle NoSQL Database training will teach you about the key features, benefits and use cases of the Oracle NoSQL
database. You'll also develop an understanding of the concepts and terms related to NoSQL.
Benefits to You
- ExplainBig Data and NoSQL concepts.
- Identify and use Java API's to access the Oracle NoSQL Database.
- Accessthe admin console and configure a store.
Investing in this course will also help you identify the key considerations, which you should keep in mind, while designing a schema and an
application for an Oracle NoSQL database. Interact with expert Oracle Universityinstructors.
- Database Administrators
- Configure the store using the Admin Console
- Differentiatea NoSQL database from the Relational Database Management System
- Identifywhen to use a NoSQL database
- Identify the key features of the Oracle NoSQL database
- ExplainOracle NoSQL architecture
- Identify the components of Oracle NoSQL database
- Identify the schema structure for Oracle NoSQL database
- Define and design major and minor keys
- Defineconsistency and durability
- Identify the Java API's to access the KVStore
- Accessthe Admin Console
Understanding the NoSQL Technology and Concepts
- CaseStudy Overview
- Course Objectives
- Connecting to the Practice Environment
- Accessing the Labs Directory
Accessing and Manipulating the Oracle NoSQL Database Using Java API's
- Designing an Application for Oracle NoSQL Database
- OracleNoSQL Overview
- BigDataand NoSQL Overview
- Designing a Schema for Oracle NoSQL Database
Using the Administration Console
- Writing and Deleting Data
- Reading Data
- Accessing the KVStore
- Constructing a Record
- Configuring the KVStore Using the Admin Console
- AdminConsole Overview