(The Course Materials and Course Completion Certificates are issued from Oracle University to those required for Foreign Opportunity)
This Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
training provides experience in configuring and administering the ODI 12c environment. Learn methods and techniques of data integration among various platforms based on the architecture of Extract Load Transform (EL-T).
Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator's Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data - the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
Learn How To:
- Use Oracle Data Integrator toperform transformation of data among various platforms.
- Design ODI mappings, procedures,and packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Administer ODI resources and setup security with ODI.
- Perform data integration andtransformation among various platforms.
- Use the ODI graphical interfaceto define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Set up and maintain a secure,multi-User ODI environment.
- Implement changed data capturewith ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and performintegration of ODI with SOA.
Benefits to You
Taking this course will teach you howto improve performance and reduce integration costs across yourorganization's heterogeneous systems. You'll be able to centralizedata across databases using your new skills to perform dataintegration, design ODI Mappings, and set up ODI security. Inaddition, Oracle Data Integrator can interact with the varioustools of the Hadoop ecosystem (such as Hive, Hbase, HDFS, Oozie,etc), allowing administrators and data scientists to farm outmap-reduce operations from established relational databases toHadoop. The y can also read back into the relational world theresults of complex Big Data analysis for further processing.
Implement High-PerformanceMovement and Transformation
Expert Oracle Universityinstructorswill teach you how to use Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c toimplement high-performance movement and transformation of dataamong various platforms. This course covers using ODI graphicalUser interfaces that enable Users to access different ODIcomponents and resources that form ODI infrastructure.
Using the graphical interfaces,you'll develop the knowledge to create and manage ODI repositories,which store configuration information about the IT infrastructure,the metadata for all applications, projects, models and other ODIartifacts.
ODI Topology, Models,Mappings, and Other Objects
Furthermore, you'll develop theability to create the ODI Topology, organize ODI models and designODI Mappings, procedures, packages and other objects. This courseis based on Oracle Data Integrator 12c (12.2.1).
The latest release of Oracle DataIntegrator supports storing ODI artifacts into source codemanagement systems (such as Subversion.) This course teachesyou how to integrate ODI with Subversion.
- Data Scientist
- Database Administrator
- Administer ODI resources andsetup security with ODI
- Apply ODI Topology concepts fordata integration
- Describe ODI Model concepts
- Describe architecture of Oracle Data Integrator 12c
- Design ODI Mappings,Procedures, Packages, and Load Plans to perform ELT datatransformations
- Explore, audit data, andenforce data quality with ODI
- Implement Changed Data Capturewith ODI
- Integrate ODI with VersionControl Systems (Subversion)
- Extend ODI to include the BigData Hadoop ecosystem
- Administering ODI Repositoriesand Agents
- ODI Topology Concepts
- Describing the Physical andLogical Architecture
- Setting Up a New ODI Project
- Oracle Data Integrator ModelConcepts
- Organizing ODI Models andCreating Data stores
- ODI Mapping Concepts
- Designing Mappings
- Mapping: Monitoring andDebugging
- Designing Mappings: AdvancedTopics 1
- Designing Mappings: AdvancedTopics 2
- Creating and Running ODIprocedures
- Using ODI Packages
- Step-by-Step Debugger
- Managing ODI Scenarios and Versions
- Using Load Plans
- Enforcing Data Quality andAuditing Data with ODI
- Working with Changed DataCapture
- Advanced ODI Administration
- Integrating ODI with Subversion
- Integrating Big Data with ODI