Oracle eBusiness Suite Fundamentals for Implementers Training & Placements in Chennai "ISQL GLOBAL"
R12.2 Oracle E-Business
(The Course Materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered from Oracle University to those seeking for Foreign Opportunity)
(Government of India Approved Education Center - SQL STAR)
This Oracle E-Business Suite training introduces you to the R12.x Oracle
E-Business Suite, covering basic navigation skills and essential
topic areas. This course provides a functional foundation for all
E-Business Suite applications.
Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals Ed 1 training helps you
build a functional foundation for any E-Business Suite Fundamentals
course. It's ideal for those who have implemented Oracle E-Business
Suite Release 12, 12.1 or 12.2
Benefits to You
- Accessand navigate within Oracle Applications using the User interface.
- Understandmajor architectural components in E-Business Suite.
- Identify and describe the benefits of R12.2 footprint.
- Explain the basic concepts of System Administration.
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields.
- Recognizethe different entities shared between multiple applications.
- Identifyfeatures of Multiple Organizations and Multiple OrganizationAccess Control (MOAC).
a sound understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite, including
navigation, key business flows, functionality, and integration
points between products. Smoothlyimplement and start using the
applications, so that your organization can quickly realize the
full value of Oracle E-Business Suite.
& Benefits of Oracle Workflow
- Use the Workflow Monitor to monitor a Workflow to completion.
- DescribeAlerts and test a Periodic Alert.
- Describe the features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications.
- Functional Implementer
- End Users
- Navigatewithin Oracle E-Business Suite
- Understandconceptually the major architectural components of E-BusinessSuite
- Describebasic concepts of System Administration
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields
- Identifyshared entities across E-Business Suite
- Describefeatures and benefits of Multiple Organization Access Control(MOAC)
- CreateOracle Alerts and test a Periodic Alert
- Learn the key features and benefits of Workflow
- Understandbasic features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
E-Business Essentials for Implementers: Overview
in Oracle Applications
- Morehelp about documentation and other resources
to Oracle Applications
- AccessingOnline Help
- Retrieving,Editing and Deleting records
- DataFlow Across Oracle Applications
- Logginginto and logging off from Oracle Applications
- Enteringdata using forms
- Runningreports and programs
- Usingforms & menus
of System Administration
- R12.1E-Business Suite Architecture
- Overview of Oracle file system and directories
- Benefitsof R12.1 Footprint
- Introduction to R12.1 Footprint
- BasicTechnical Architecture
- BriefOverview/Introduction about Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOAGateway
- Standardrequest submission (SRS)
- Application Security Overview
Entities and Integration
- Define Descriptive Flexfields
- Planning Decisions
- Basicsof Flexfields
- Define Value sets
- Define Key Flexfields
of Multiple-Organization and Multiple-Organization Access Control
- Overview of E-Business Suite business flows and integration
- Sharedentities and non-key shared entities
of Oracle Workflow & Alerts
- Multiple-OrganizationAccess Control Setup and Process
- Introduction to Multiple-Organization and Multiple- Organization Access control(MOAC)
- Reporting across entities
- Types of organizations supported in the Multi-Org model
- KeyImplementation considerations
Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications: Overview
- OracleWorkflow Home Pages
- WorkflowMonitor WebPages
- Overview of Alerts
- Overview of Workflow
- Differencebetween Workflow & Alerts
- Application Integration: Action Links
- OracleBI Applications: Multisource Analytics
- Application Integration: Security
- OracleBI Applications: Overview