Primavera Unifier Reports and Dashboards 17 Training & Placements in Chennai ISQL Global
This Primavera Unifier Reports and Dashboards training teaches you how to create reports and develop dashboards. You will configure dashboards and use native Unifier reporting tools to extract and display data. Also includes a section on configuring a dashboard block based on data from Primavera Analytics.
This Primavera Unifier Reports and Dashboards training teaches you how to create reports
and develop dashboards in the Primavera Unifier Reports and Dashboards solution. To perform data extraction and display, expert
Oracle Universityinstructors will also teach you how to configure these dashboards and use native Unifier reporting tools.
Day 1: Creating User-Define d Reports
- Create report templates.
- Update shell templates.
- Define permissions.
- Create data cubes and dataviews.
- Create dashboards.
- Create custom Business Intelligence Publisher reports using data views.
This course begins with expert Oracle Universityinstructors teaching you how to create User-defined report templates and update shell templates. The first day concludes with hands-on instruction to expand your skills so you can import, update and schedule User-defined reports.
Day 2: Viewing Dashboards & Creating Data Cubes
The second day of this course focuses on dashboards. You will view dashboards and then create data cubes,
data views and dashboards through hands-on exercises. The se exercises will reinforce your learning and help solidify your new skill set so you can applyit to your daily job. Also includes a
discussion on using Primavera Analytics.
- Primavera Unifier:Administration Rel 17 Ed 1
- Primavera Unifier: uDesignerFundamentals Rel 17 Ed 1
- Systems Administrator
- Create reports
- Create templates
- Run User-defined reports
- Define data cubes and dataviews
- Configure dashboards
- View system reports
- Tabular Reports
- Cross-Tab Reports
- Alert Report Templates
- Copying and Editing
Shell and Company Dashboards
- Embedding Report Templates
- Assigning Report Permissions
- Updating and Scheduling
- Creating Dashboards Manually
- Configuring the Dashboard
- Creating Data Views
- Creating Data Cube Definitions
- Data Views and User-Define dReports
- Configure Unifier Objects to Mapin Analytics Node
- Build an Analytics Block in aShell Dashboard