Primavera PRIM-Primavera-P6-Advanced-Rel-8.4 Training & Placements in Chennai ISQL Global
Primavera P6 Professional Advanced Rel 17 Ed 1
(The Course Materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered from Oracle University to those seeking for Foreign
(Government of India Approved Education Center - ISQL Global)
This Primavera P6 Professional Advanced training explores resource management and advanced project management techniques using P6
Professional. Learn new ways to manage resources and analyze project performance.
This Primavera P6 Professional Advanced training teaches you about resource management topics like manual allocation, bucket planning and leveling. Project management topics include earned value analysis and advanced scheduling.
Benefits to You
- Usebucket planning.
- Useresource leveling.
- Useearned value analysis.
- Calculatepercent complete.
- Calculatemultiple float paths.
- Analyzeresource usage.
Understand P6 Professional’s advanced resource and project management functionality so you can make improved decisions when managing your
projects. You'll learn how to manage resources effectively to maximize investment and use advanced project management techniques
to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Basic knowledge of P6 Professional
- Basicproject management knowledge
- PrimaveraP6 Professional Fundamentals Rel 17 Ed 1
- End Users
- Business Analysts
- Project Manager
- Functional Implementer
- Calculatepercent complete
- Analyzeresources and roles
- Useadvanced scheduling technqiues
- Useglobal change
- Use the Assignments window
- Useearned value
Using Earned Value Analysis
Managing Multiple Projects
- Calculating Planned Value Cost
- CalculatingActual Cost
- Measuring Performance Percent Complete
- Calculating Earned Value Cost
Analyzing Resources and Roles
- OpeningMultiple Projects
- Setting the Default Project
Manually Allocating Resources
- Using the Resource Usage Profile
- Using the Resource Usage Spreadsheet
Using Bucket Planning
- Viewing the Assignments Window
- Viewing and Editing Allocation
- Using Curves
- Editing Future Buckets
- LevelingBased on Priority
- SettingLeveling Options
Using Global Change
- MultipleFloat Paths
- SchedulingOut-of-Sequence Activities
- CalendarEffect on Lag
- Running a Global Change
- Creating a User Define d Field